Wednesday, May 6, 2009

please make the whining stop!

I'm about to loose my mind today. Emma is at her peak whinyness. Whineeee bug, annoying, difficult, grumpy, bad attitude. The pitch along with the scream and constant annoyance is just ridiculous! How on earth did I give birth to such a grump? Grrrr... these could be a very long 15 years ahead of us if she doesn't change this aspect of her personality. I tell ya.. maybe people are born with the glass is half empty mentality. Chris and I sure do not run our lives that way. Please give me the strength not to seriously kick her out by the time she is 7. Maybe this is why parents send their kids away to boarding school? Always thought people were pretty messed up to send their kids away, but maybe they knew something I didn't. In her defense she is so very cute. I am a total believer in the science of cuteness. The cuter a little kid is the more a terror they are. The evidence is very convincing.



On a happy note I'm 25 minutes away from 90 minutes of freedom at the gym. Oh how I love to drop her off and work out. Even if she does scream. Why on earth do kids have to make such a darn big deal out of being dropped off when 15 seconds later they are totally fine.



So I am unofficially officially saying 2 kids is plenty. The days when I have a paycheck and can travel the world are actually in site. Oh.. and I am SOOO happy that we are inches away from being fully potty trained. The freedom! The extra 40 bucks a month who hooo... that we don't have to buy pull ups with. Man.. sad to say but this does make me want to do a little dance. Yes.. I truly am a mom.

No comments: