Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween is FUN!

Awww.. aren't we so cute. Kaitlin choice our pose. Sat us in our "spot" and had us smile on queue. Such a proud mama

Emma loves her pumpkin! Daddy helped her carve it after she drew pretty pictures on it.
Super Girls to the rescue! The girls were both super girl this year. They loved being twins. Pretty cute.. I figure it might be the last year where they want to be the same costume:) Halloween was a blast this year. I made a MONSTER Tamali Pie, cut up bell peppers and carrots for the face and hair. We went to our neighborhood parade, and then walked at least a mile or two and got a ton of candy. Chris and I brought our own treat. A bottle of red wine and two wine glasses. We polished off the bottle on the run. I definitely reccommend this trick-or-treating style. It rained off and on which made it even more fun for the kids.


Yum Yum! Nothing like slimmy pumpkin guts!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I LOVE that family picture. I may just put it on my fridge! The girls look fantastic as always. Any prizes?

mamaontherun said...

We skipped the contest as we have won the last 3 years, both in our age group and "overall". I figured it was time to spot light other children in the neighborhood:) But watch out for next year. hehehe