Thursday, December 4, 2008

Getting the Christmas Picture just right!

Aren't they adorable. What you don't see in the picture is Chris and I grinning as I was yelling at him to keep his eye behind the camera while I tried to make the girls look at the camera for 10 minutes. What you don't know is that Rose is jumping because she sees Simon (our cat) across the street. It was a mad house with kids flying, running after dogs, scaring a very fat cat away. But in the end... we'll just remember the cute pictures. :) So I put a bit of foundation and lip gloss on the kids to see what it does for the pics and I liked the effects.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is BORING. Your blog is boring. So very boring. Boring. Boring. Boring. FIX IT!

This is written with some random tune in my head.

(My word verification is "Gusines."

Anonymous said...

Your blog is STILL boring...Oh so very boring! Your blog is boring boring boring.

Anonymous said...

You said you'd post if I signed up for Facebook. LIAR! Liar! Pants on fire! :>) Blogging is better than Facebook twitter. Lots better.

Anonymous said...

HA! My verification word is "GYNOmono!" Is that like a V-flu?!!!

Anonymous said...

Zzzzzz.......

Anonymous said...

Shhhh! I have a secret. If you ever check your blog again, I'll share:>)

Anonymous said...

Da da da da Da da daa...Da da da da DA da dadada...(Think Jepordy)

Anonymous said...

Good Grief Woman!

Anonymous said...

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Keep the lady waiting. WAITING! (Yet another tune in my head. Can you guess which one?)